Thursday, March 27, 2008

Carson's Fear


The other day we were at some friends, and they had one of these spiky gel balls. Carson has a huge fear of it. They showed him the ball, he touched it and started to cry. Every time he would see it, he would scowl and move away from it. He wouldn't even come to me if I was holding it. That is a strong fear if a child won't even come to his mom. It is amazing how early in life little ones create likes and dislikes, fears and know what comforts them. I wish I still had their natural abilities to sense good and bad and their closeness to Heavenly Father that we tend to lose as we grow older. I just feel blessed to have him and Mailee in our home and be able to feel of their sweet spirits!

2 comments:

Beth and Shae said...

So glad you have joined the blogging world. I have been thinking about you lately. We need to catch up for sure. I love the pictures of your family. Hope your pain gets better and you don't need a bone scan. Talk to you soon.

Jacob and Emily said...

I agree with Beth! I hope it all gets better. How did you find out about these issues? Did they just start hurting? If you think of what Carson is facing, a gooey ball, probably a little smaller then his head, and all pokey! Probably scarey! But I bet it's great entertainment and FREE!